- Contains one (1) 5 pound cannister (about 28 servings) of Muscle Milk Pro Series Protein Powder Supplement. Packaging may vary. Shaker bottle sold separately.
- HELPS SATISFY HUNGER AND BUILD MUSCLE++ – Muscle Milk Pro Series supplies your body with high quality protein to support post-workout recovery and muscle growth and maintenance. ++ Try taking it to-go in a shaker bottle for energizing on-the-go nutrition.
- KEY FEATURES – Based on 1 serving, Muscle Milk Pro Series Protein Powder contains 50g high-quality protein, 3g sugar, and an excellent source of 20 vitamins and minerals.
- VERSATILE AND EASY-TO-MIX – Muscle Milk Pro Series dissolves easily in water; just mix 2 scoops into 10-16 fluid ounces of water using a shaker bottle. Shaker bottle sold separately. ++
- SCIENCE BEHIND PROTEIN – Muscle Milk Pro Series provides a blend of high-quality slow releasing and fast releasing proteins to help increase amino acid levels. These essential amino acids play a role in muscle growth and maintenance of muscle mass. ++
- TESTED FOR BANNED SUBSTANCES – Muscle Milk Protein Powders are NSF Certified for Sport. NSF screens for more than 270 substances banned by most major athletic organizations.
- Muscle Milk Pro Series Protein Powder Supplement, Intense Vanilla, 5 Pound, 28 Servings, 50g Protein, 3g Sugar, 20 Vitamins & Minerals, NSF Certified for Sport, Workout Recovery, Packaging May Vary
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Muscle Milk Pro Advanced Nutrition is an energizing protein shake that can be consumed to support post-workout recovery and muscle growth or as an on-the-go breakfast or anytime snack. It contains a combination of slow releasing and fast releasing proteins to help increase amino acid levels. These essential amino acids play a role in muscle growth. Also try adding your protein shake to coffee, smoothies or even oatmeal when you’re looking for a protein boost.
There are no reviews yet.